The past three months or so I’ve really felt blessed. I’ve recently been given a new calling which has been VERY humbling to say the least. With this calling, I’ve been able to visit several Wards & Branches in our Stake. I love this calling and from it I have learned many things in the short time I have been serving.
This is what I KNOW:
- I KNOW without a doubt that Heavenly Father knows ME and has a plan for me. It has taken me years to finally get this. But I know this without a doubt!
- I know that Heavenly Father doesn’t care what type of building we meet in for church, just that we bring the Spirit into that building.
- I know that prayers are answered. Not always when we want them answered, but they are ALWAYS answered.
- I know that I’ve been given a second chance to gain a testimony of the Young Women program and the blessings it can provide our Young Women if they attend activities, do Personal Progress & live the Young Women Values.
- I know that having a prayer in your heart can help throughout the day.
- I know that.
Shalee is a lifelong member of the Church, happily married and mother of two awesome girls. Read more from Shalee at her personal blog,leave a note and follow her blog The Florida Morrills.